General Area in Henderson>Question Details

df1328, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

I am interested in purchasing a townhouse in the green valley section of Henderson. What is your opinion of the Lamancha and Resorts Villas?

Asked by df1328, Las Vegas, NV Mon Mar 26, 2012

Answers

5
Lamancha is a very nice community, in my opinion Resort Villas are much nicer and the values have held up much better there. In fact some of the units are on the golf course and it is guard gated. I grew up in Green Valley and my office is close to there, please contact me if we can be of service.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 26, 2012
Resort Villas would be the winner. Guard-gated with much nicer amenities. The units are more updated as they were built in the mid to late 90s. La Mancha feels more outdated as the community is a bit older. HOAs are about the same, they range around $200-300 a month depending on the size of your unit. The La Mancha units all come with an attached 2-car garage and they often have a small yard or courtyard too. Resort Villas has more of a condo feel to it with the garage(s) below you and balcony style patio. Hope this helps. Both communities can be a good investment in this market, just depends on what you're looking for.
Both communities are nice locations, but the features will make a difference in the tenant you attract. While the Resort Villas is guard gated and has community features for your tenant, the rents will be higher, but there is still a huge demand for rental property at this time. Both have easy access to bus lines, and shopping. Let me know if you need help with your search.
I would have to agree with Robert, Resort Villas is probably a better value overall and a bit nicer. Both are nice, but if I were picking between the 2 I would choose Resort Villas. Approx. the same HOA fee and it's guard gated.

Let me know if you need help.

Steve
I just sold a condo in Resort Villas. The grounds are so nice and the residents seem friendly. It is quiet in there. I would recommend them to anyone. I am not familiar with Lamancha, however.