General Area in Winnetka>Question Details

Neutrino_re, Home Buyer in Winnetka, CA

I am interested in purchasing a house in Winnetka, ca. I don't know the area well. Can anyone tell me about this area, its schools, and crimes?

Asked by Neutrino_re, Winnetka, CA Tue Oct 13, 2009

Are there good and area of Winnetka? Thanks.

Answers

2
Richard Schulman’s answer

I would be happy to send you a school and community report of this area. This would give you some insight into the crime rates, schools, and other interesting community features. My clients have often found these reports very helpful when wanting to learn about a community!

I am very experienced in this area, and would be happy to tell you a little bit more about which specific areas I'd recommend, and what type of home you can expect to get there. With the current lower prices, lower interest rates, and the Home Buyer Tax Credit (of $8000) expiring next month, now is a great time to get going right away.

Please feel free to contact me directly for more information, and be sure to ask me for the School and Community Report I mentioned!

Richard Schulman
Keller Williams Real Estate
#1 Buyers Agent KW Los Angeles Region
(310) 482-0173
schulmanrd@yahoo.com
Good Evening,
I am a realtor who lives and works in Winnetka, CA. If you are still interested in purchasing a home in Winnetka, please feel free to call me at 818-445-1305 or by e-mail at Simone@TheRanarajaTeam.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Simone Ranaraja
DRE #1833945