General Area in Washington>Question Details

Topper, Home Buyer in Pickens County, GA

I am interested in moving to Washington, NC. Can anyone please tell me the approximate square foot price to build in that area? Thank you.

Asked by Topper, Pickens County, GA Sat Dec 26, 2009

Answers

3
Andrew Fisher’s answer
In todays market you will be getting more for your money buying an existing home. I have sold real estate since 1970, best buyers market I have ever seen! If you want to build $80.00 and up depending on what you want in a home.
Lyons Builders & Horton Builders have a great reputation in town. TAB Premium Homes out of New Bern are the only Southern Homes Builder in Eastern NC. Please tell them that Lydie Jennings referred you! I would love to work with you & the builder you choose to find the perfect lot for your new home! These builders really want to talk with you about your house design ideas before you purchase property in which to build. 252/943-8184
Why build there are so many great homes for sale in Chocowinity (Cypress Landing in particular) anywhere from $95 sqft to $195 sqft.