General Area in 94550>Question Details

csen, Both Buyer and Seller in 94550

I am interested in a home at 256 Snider Court Livermore, CA 94550 it went on the market about a month ago the asking price was 629,950 on Friday

Asked by csen, 94550 Mon May 31, 2010

5/28/10 a
sale pending sign was posted.
Does anyone know if there was a price change from the original asking price or what the current asking price of the home is?
The mls# is 40461313
Thank you

Answers

2
This home is back on market - buyer's loan did not go through, according to listing agent notes on mls. Asking price is $629,000, BUT it's a short sale, so that does not necessarily mean you can get it for that price, as the bank(s) have to sign off on it.

The home is very nice, good location within The Grove. I live right down the street from it.

If you're interested in seeing it, give me a call!

Will Bateson, Broker
Sidewalk Homes
CA$H BACK when you buy!
925-455-0845
will@sidewalkhomes.com
Currently the home shows as pending subject to lender approval, the status change on 5/3/10. Because it is a short sale the negotiation process can take several months. We will not know the actual sale price until the home is sold. At that time the MLS will be updated with the final price and any concession giving to the buyer.

Let me know if you would like to know about any other homes.

Steven Langston
925-29-4607
slangston@windermere.com