General Area in Georgetown>Question Details

Rob3738, Home Buyer in Georgetown, SC

I am considering a teaching position at Georgetown HS. Does anyone have any insight on the school and a safe town to raise a family in? Thanks

Asked by Rob3738, Georgetown, SC Wed May 12, 2010

Answers

2
Yes it's a very good school. I was raise there and attended primary thru high school (GHS). very great school. And my children also attended GHS. its a family town. with everything and everywhere there is crime but not like a major city just stupid ppl doing stupid things.. i will retire there.
If you are concerned about safety, your best source of information is the local police department, why not visit/call, ask all your questions and hear all there is to hear firsthand. As for the school, if you haven't done so yet, do visit the facility, ask for a tour, speak to as many employees as possible and ask all your questions--See link for additional information.
http://www.city-data.com/city/Georgetown-South-Carolina.html