General Area in Shorewood>Question Details

Nat, Home Buyer in Milwaukee, WI

I am buying from for sale by owner , what are closing cost and where can I find closing agent ,thank you

Asked by Nat, Milwaukee, WI Wed May 2, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


If you are getting a loan your lender would be the one to ask about closing costs. They will aslo have a representative present at closing to make sure the documents they need are signed properly. The seller should be responsible for providing title insurance. If you are not represented by a Realtor I would recommend you hire an attorney.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 6, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer