General Area in 27616>Question Details

Silvia, Home Buyer in Long Island City, NY

I am a single mom hoping to move to RAELIGH< NORTH CAROLINA,

Asked by Silvia, Long Island City, NY Fri Sep 14, 2007

i want to know about safety, job, (i'm a hairdresser) from Long Island, NY
rent. my kids are 1 and 12years old. i need a 2 bedroom apt. how are prices.
thanks

Answers

7
I would also recommend that you look at mortgage options as well before renting because homes are affordable here and you may be able to own rather than rent. Feel free to contact me to discuss mortgage options.
Raleigh is a city with low unemployment, and a low crime rate for a city its size. There are numerous apartment complexes with rents that vary according to location within the city, and ammenities available to the clients. Some apartment complexes offer incentives to new tenants.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 24, 2007
I have a couple of two bedroom condos that I rent out in the 650 range. I am not sure what other rents are like but you shouldn't have a problem finding something decent.

I moved here from Phoenix. I feel so much safer here!

Good luck and best wishes.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2007
Check out this website. http://www.raleigh.apartments.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 14, 2007
3 years ago I did this question and some answers were not very successful, and some very nice, I want to give you an update, to those who said that I couln't do it becouse I was probably in probable in goberment support.
I moved here in 2007, thank God I had a JOB before I came, due to my excellent credit 787, I was able to buy my house on April 1 2010, through N.A.C.A. interest rate is 2% for 30 years, my morgage is $ 498 per month and my house only 6 years. when you really want something you have the power to do it! and a year or two my husband and I (just got marry 5 months ago) want to buy another house with more land, I will be in touch.

Luke 18:27 What is Impposible for men it's possible for God"

Thanks to God and those who kindly advised me. I'm happy in NC
Hi Tina!!,
How are you? Listen Raleigh offers a variety of affordable communities with great attractions throughout the entire area. Areas outside of the city limits are likely to be approved for USDA financing which is a 100% financing tool. Also sellers are offering incentitives to help buyers. Whether renting or buying please allow me to assist you in relocating..Good Luck!!!
Hello, A great little area that you may want to consider is in Alamance County, NC. The City of Mebane, which is appxmtly. 35-40 miles SW of Raleigh and appxmtly. 25-30 miles NE of Greensboro is currently booming with rapid growth and expansion. There is a lot of potential here with various Mortgage options or Apartment communities.
I moved here from the Bronx, NY 14+yrs ago and absolutely love it here.