General Area in New York>Question Details

Nadia Mandat, Renter in Queens, NY

I am a full time college student and I work. I am looking for an apartment in Brooklyn or Bronx. I would really love to move into a quiet place.

Asked by Nadia Mandat, Queens, NY Sun Dec 8, 2013

Answers

7
Hi Nadia,
We'll get some hot chocolate and go see some places that perhaps you will like to call "Home".

Please feel free to call me at (917)412-6248 from 8am-midnight, 7 days per week.

Happy holidays,
Bill Hanley
Our team is willing to assist you with your needs please visit us http://www.reefpointrealty.com/ - John@ReefPointrealty.com - (858) 346-7328
I would be happy to assist you in your apartment search. Please contact me. My name is Dennis and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 12. Thank you and good luck.
Hi Nadia,
I used to live in the Throgs Neck area in the Bronx, beautiful, quiet neighborhood; Brooklyn also has its charm;
Since you are a full time student you may want to consider an apartment that is close to your college;
What college you go to and what is your price range? I will be happy to help you find an apartment

Nadezhda "Nadia" Vicheva
Licensed RE Salesperson
Spire Group NY
nadia@spiregroupny.com
Hi Nadia,
I work with a lot of students getting their first place. I'd be happy to help. Send me an email or give me a call. I write a blog in which I answer quite a few student related real estate questions (EricNYCRealtor.blogspot.com)

Eric Rohe
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
CITI HABITATS
400 E 84 St
New York, NY 10028
201-328-2757
Erohe@verizon.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Hi Nadia,

Have you worked with a real estate agent before? Are you familiar with the process of renting? If not, you can refer to this website for a general overview,
http://www.citi-habitats.com/rent-nyc-guide/. I'm not sure what your situation is but you may need a guarantor. Landlords we work with typically ask for your annual income to be 40x the monthly rent. There are cases where they take rent up front.

I have listings in Brooklyn and may be able to help. Give me a call or send me an email to discuss further.

Karen Cheung
kcheung@citihabitats.com
917.334.9544
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Nadia ..
I would strongly endorse Karen. She is very well suited to assist you in finding just the right place for you.
Ray Yahnke
Flag Mon Dec 9, 2013
The best way to help you, would be, being able to talk to you.

Bill Hanley
Citi Habitats
917 412 6248

I look forward to helping you find your new home
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013