General Area in 97140>Question Details

Allen, Home Buyer in California

I am a car salesman . I would like to move to oregon, but I don't know which city is better for me

Asked by Allen, California Tue Oct 16, 2007

Answers

6
I'm in the Roseburg area and public transportation isn't all that great so everyone drives. Which of course means everyone is either buying a car or just bought a car or considering buying a car, at least it seems that way to me. The real important questions seems to be what are you looking for in a neighborhood? Do you want big city or smaller town? Do you want to work for a big new car dealership or a smaller private lot? I think my city is best, but, obviously not for everyone otherwise it wouldn't be a small town. good luck, Michelle
Tough to answer. Any of the big cities: Portland, Eugene, Bend, Klamath Falls would work. The suburbs of Portland have many car dealers. Beaverton and Gresham and Milwaukie have a bunch. You will have to visit the state and decide where you want to live. A good car salesman can get a job just about anywhere.
What city is better for you as a car sales man or what city is better for you as far as what the city has to offer? You can always drive 10-30 minutes to portland or vancouver fo rthe big car lots. However where you want to live may not be Portland. You would have to decide what you want to spend on housing or a condo if you want to be by the light rail ect..
I specialize in Hillsboro-portland real estate. Of course I would say Hillsboro or the Bethany area. It has a high standard of living at reasonable prices and offers access to Portland city life, light rail, diverse culture and more!
Currently we have new construction condos with 1600 sq feet starting at $200,000 and houses from the $270,000's
Let me know if you need help finding the perfect home and Good luck with your move!

Farah de Verteuil
John L Scott
503-758-6281
http://www.relocation-home.com
Farah V
Bend ,Or if you like the outdoors golf,fishing,skiing and to list a few.A visit here will convince you over 100,000 people and counting.Tom Roth at Summit Real Estate 541-771-6549
Beaverton. Nice area and Car Sales lots galore! Good schools to. Let me know if you need a Top Agent!

Best wishes;

Dirk Knudsen
"The Real Estate Doctor"
Web Reference: http://www.nwhomecenter.com
Hi, I live outside Medford Oregon, the hub city for southern Oregon - the Rogue Valley. We have a dozen or more large scale auto sales centers and our area is growing fast. Also, people from California come here to purchase cars - probably because Oregon doesn't have sales taxes.

Klamath Falls is great, too. Also growing, but about a decade behind Medford/Grants Pass. If you want in on the ground floor-Klamath Falls.