General Area in Gardena>Question Details

Monique, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

INFO ON GARDENA - WANT SAFETY WHILE LIVING THERE PLUS BE ABLE TO RESALE LATER ON

Asked by Monique, Los Angeles, CA Mon Oct 1, 2007

EACH CITY HAS THERE OWN GOOD AND BAD POCKETS.I'M LOOKING FOR INFO. FROM SOMEONE IF THEY HAVE EXP. IN THE 1500 W. 146TH ST AREA NEAR DENKER IN GARDENA, CALIF
I WANT TO BE SAFE WHILE LIVING THERE PLUS BE ABLE TO RESALE LATER ON

I'M APPROVED FOR 285K WHICH LIMITS THE AREAS I CAN LOOK

THANK YOU

Answers

2
Neighborhood between marine and budlong terrible
Monique...I do alot of work in Gardena....Just put an LAUSD school teacher into a beautiful townhouse on Vermont. I do alot of work with first time homebuyers too...you guys get special benefits right now from the government...you can get up to $7500 back as a refund at the end of the year..awesome! I have lots of properties in the Gardena area and some in alittle better area than this...and in this price range. Give me a call at 310-429-4170. And I don't know where you work etc..but I have a lender that specializes in these situations..and has access to loans with 3% down and some you can still get in for zero down and all your closing costs paid...I have some bank owned deals that are awesome...Shy
Sheyenne Schultz
Call Realty
310-429-4170
shy@shysells.com
Web Reference: http://www.shysells.com