Vee09, Home Buyer in Foster City, CA

How's living in Redwood Shores compared to its surrounding areas?

Asked by Vee09, Foster City, CA Thu Jun 18, 2009

Seems like a lot of buying activities are going on in its surrounding areas like San Carlos/Belmont/Foster city but I don't hear much buzz in Redwood shores. What are the pros and cons living in Redwood Shores, especially for a family with very small children.

Answers

3
Hi Vee09,

I love Redwood Shores and had lived there for over 10 years. Sold all the Ryland Homes, townhomes by AM homes now Lennar also condos by DKB near the shopping center.
Great community, quiet , feels like living in a resort but yet close to everything. For families......near jogging, biking and walking trails, good schools and the new library.
Thinking of buying a condo or a house? I could help you.

Yvonne Han
650-438-0823
DRE# 00811389
Living in Redwood Shores is excellent. Maybe the lack of "buzz" is just the reason to buy in Redwood Shores, "buy when everyone else is selling and sell when everyone is buying".
The general overall Real Estate market is somewhat flat so I would take advantage of this market if I were in the house buying mode.
Try driving around Redwood Shores and decide for yourself if you could live there or not. Redwood Shores offers much to those who live there. However, it is not for everyone. This could be said for any community in the greater bay area.
Web Reference: http://www.SFBayHomes.com
Redwood shores is awesome for kids, a lot of parks, bike trails, neighborhood feeling, best in Bay area...