General Area in 49686>Question Details

Ashley, Other/Just Looking in Traverse City, MI

How much would it cost me to live in the city and pay City water abd City sewer In Traverse City, Michigan? -A

Asked by Ashley, Traverse City, MI Tue Jul 29, 2008

Answers

3
Hi Ashley,
That is a Great question and tells me that you are looking seriously at home ownership. Usually all of the utilities are available from the different companies that provide them. For instance, the seller should be able to get a 12 month history of the electric, gas, water and sewer bills for your review. All of these reports become a part of your inspection process. It is important to have an idea of your cost to insure the home, too. Almost any reputable insurance company will give you a quote on home owners insurance. Title companies can also estimate your property taxes. Give me a call if I can help. 231 947-8200 Gloria Fricke, Keller Williams Realty, Traverse City, MI
Ashley, You have not told us if you are thinking of buying in the city limits. I would suggest you contact a reliable real estate agent (I can recommend one) they will be able to give you up to date costs. You might also want to consider the taxes. Remember a buyers agent works for you at little or no cost so what do you have to loose. They have the tools to look up different taxes and costs involved to help you make a good choices. Good luck! Traverse City is home to my family and I am there often.
Hi Ashley,

Well, that depends on how you want to live in the city. To rent or to buy? What's your price range? Etc, Etc.... The utilities in town aren't that much at all for sewer and water. I can give you a fairly accurate prediction if you want to tell me a little more about what your looking for.
Feel free to email or call me and I'd be glad to help you out.