General Area in 54701>Question Details

Shane O'Gorm…, Real Estate Pro in Eau Claire, WI

How many people in the Eau Claire area use this site?What other real estate sites do you use?

Asked by Shane O'Gorman, Eau Claire, WI Tue Jul 29, 2008

Answers

7
Real estate has become quite mobile and openly communicated via internet. The competition for this "business information" is robust and heavily financed - by stakeholders more so than local MLS's. The ever-changing R.E. climate is dictated by consumers and it looks like Trulia, Zillow, Realtor & others will have a hand in a significant amount of the real estate transactions in the future.
This might be an obvious answer, but I'm my clients are also supplementing their home search using Craigslist of all things. I also used to minimize the value of Realtor.com, but I've had some success with that site recently as well. But all this may be for naught once trulia and Zillow merge and become this juggernaut.
Depending upon your needs/wants, there is a much better way to search homes or properties than any commercial or agency website. No hassles and no costs, just ask for that secret.
I like Zillow.com, as well as Realtor.com for my searches.
I designed the site myself - very easy and userfriendly - it is my personal website
http://www.yourkenosharealtor.com
that point2nls looks interesting. do you have a site designed using that? do you use it personally or does your broker use it too?
I am in the Kenosha area but get on the point2nls.com site if you haven't done so..My website is powered by point2nls.com and I am happy with the results. oodle.com, zillow.com,backpage.com,cyberhomes.com,hotpads.com