General Area in Sunbeam>Question Details

Sjones963, Both Buyer and Seller in Sunbeam, Jacksonville,...

How long does it take for homes to sale in the sunbeam area?

Asked by Sjones963, Sunbeam, Jacksonville, FL Thu Feb 24, 2011

Answers

6
I agree. Make sure to get the CMA ( comparative market analysis) done so you can determine an approximate value of your home. At that moment I would also ask for your realtor to put you on http://www.listingbook.com. This site will allow you complete access to the MLS ( multiple listing service) and will also help you in the determination of values and sales based on your own research. You can search for recent sales, current listings on the market, days on market, etc.. It is an excellent tool.. I always include my buyers and my sellers on this website free of cahrge to help them with the emotional decision of either buying or selling a home.. I am a Mandarin native who has been in Jacksonville for over 40 years. I would love to help you with any concerns.. David Lane dlane@watsonrealtycorp.com. Best Wishes
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 24, 2011
Days on the market is depending how much someone is willing to pay, and the condition of the Home

Doug

Zenith Realty
the type of properties I'm inquiring about are 3 BR 2 BA, approximately 1400 sq ft
If you are asking this question as a Buyer it depends on the type of property you are purchasing, for example if you are purchasing a "short sale" it could take anywhere from 60 - 180 days. This answer remains the same even if you are paying cash. I checked the stats for recent sales for the Sunbeam Area and there no recent sales. Perhaps you can narrow your search field for additional information. I hope this helps. Al
Hi SJones,

Price, location, price, location, price... That's what a quick sale depends on. If you'd like to sell quickly, you "price the house to sell". If you have several months to wait, you can begin a bit higher. Keep in mind that the first 30-45 days of a listing are the most important & get the most attention.

I'd love to help you ~ just give me a call at 904-343-8586.

Enjoy the sunshine!

Lynn Brier-De La Cruz, REALTOR, LMC
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
Much will depend on exact location, pricing, size, condition, etc.; if looking to sell, consider inviting a few local agents from different realty offices and ask for a CMA--comparative market analysis, also ask for their opinion-- after reviewing the data a determination on price can be made--you may wish to consider hiring one of those agents as your listing agent....