Taragva, Other/Just Looking in Fort Leonard Wood, MO

How is the real estate market around Fort Leonard Wood?

Asked by Taragva, Fort Leonard Wood, MO Tue Dec 15, 2009

Do agents typically have assistants or is business enough to handle on your own? What is the average time frame from listing to close? Average home price? If I were to make a career in real estate would I do better to sell or work in office for an agent...Thanks!

Answers

1
The market here at Ft.Leonard Wood will always be a"moving" one. Folks are always coming and going, some of which are here only a short time for school and such. Any new Real Estate agent coming to this area could possibly do great ...depends on how hard one is willing to work at it. We have lost many, many, newer agents over the past year or so. To work for an existing Real Estate Agent at this time might be a good alternative to get used to the area and keep an eye on the market situations. There are a few agents here that do use assistants, many work on their own. The average time frame from Listing to close varies upon many things such as location, price and condition. We have had a listing go under contract within a week of listing it and have others that have been on the market well over a year. It really depends on the previous three factors. The average home price in this area now would have to be somewhere between 140,000 to 160,000. I hope this information has been helpful, feel free to contact us with any other questions you may have also.