General Area in 91801>Question Details

Mysusan, Other/Just Looking in 91801

How is the demand in Alhambra, CA for a 2-bedroom, 2 bath. I'm not willing to give my place away

Asked by Mysusan, 91801 Sun May 20, 2012

Has been very well maintained, close to schools, no crime, quiet neighbors!

Answers

9
Strong demand in Alhambra for 2bedroom ... we have our "buyers in waiting" program looking for a 2=bedroom in Alhambra.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 7, 2012
Hi Susan,

Demand for homes in Alhambra is fairly high compare to San Gabriel, Monterey Park, Temple and Arcadia. We have have shortage of inventory, and demand for homes usually generate multiple offers and bidding wars. I just sold a home on Norwood Ave and the final price was almost $20,000 over asking price.

I have a young couple looking for 2 bedrooms in Alhambra, and from the brief description of your home. This is something they might be interested. If you decide to sell, please contact me for a no obligation consultation.

Regards

Wesley Lam

Real Estate Consultant
Your Choice Does Matter!
CA DRE Lic #:01364733
Broker, ePro, SFR
Malanix Investment
(626)272-6126 Cell
(877)395-0668 Toll free efax
Even at the close of 2012, the Alhambra Rental and For Sale Market are high in demand. The lack of Alhambra homes for sale with the influx of foreign immigrants have cause a bidding war. I would suggest to rent and have that stable cash flow for years to come. If you need a property manager who specializes in Alhambra and San Gabriel Valley, I can be at your service. Thank you and happy holidays
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
Demand in Alhambra is on the upswing. Properties are getting multiple offers and inventory is low. If you don't need to sell, don't sell because prices are going to keep going up. Is there a dollar amount you were looking to make based on your initial purchase price? We handle investments & finance so we can calculate a target price for you. Are you just looking for more spending money? We also do refinancing so you can take out equity at a super low interest rate or just pay less per month.

When you're ready to talk to a Real Estate Broker who's not in a rush and focused on your needs and concerns, feel free to give me a call and i'll personally take care of you.

-William
DRE# 01903501
GoldenLandInc.com
Golden Land Investments & Financial, Inc.
Demand is always good in Alhambra, doesn't matter which part of the city you are talking about. as for price, I would love to prepare a CMA for you and talk to you about our market strategies. As you know, lots of Asian, especially Chinese loves the city. so being a Chinese decedent who is fluent in both English and Chinese, I can work easily with the new immigrants since many of them cant speak fluent English, giving you more possible buyers for your home.

thank you for your time

Paul Cheng
626-242-4088
paulrealtor@yahoo.com
Hello Susan, Alhambra is in a very high demand area both domestic and International buyers are looking to purchase in the area.
The value of homes has been going up due to the low inventory and interest rates and multiple offers.. I have been selling Real Estate since 1986 in the area and I would be happy to help you and prepare a Comparable Market Analysis. Please let me know when would be a good time to come by and see the home and work with
you to determing the value of you're home.

Thank You, Katherine Torres

213 598-4889
I currently have many buyers looking for property in Alhambra. The inventory is not very high and many homes are getting multiple offers. Just 3 weeks ago, I sold a listing in Alhambra. It sold very close to asking price in less than 30 days. We had multiple offers
How long ago did you purchase?
What condition is your house in?
Where in Alhambra is it located?
Everyone wants to make a profit when they sell, but due to the economic situation over the last 5 years, house values have dropped. They have come back up, but prices have not returned anywhere near pre 2008 highs.
I can help you make sure you get the most for your property. Call me 626-309-7722 so we can set an appointment and I can give you a free consultation and market analysis.

I would think given current market situation right now there would be a high demand. However the best way to find out is to do a market analysis of your home. Find out what comparable homes have sold for in your neighborhood, how your home compares and then figure out a price and then decide to list. If you would like a free market analysis of your home please call or email me.

Daniel Harms
Tarbell, Realtors- Upland
951-232-5382
dharms@tarbell.com
Web Reference: http://www.danieleharms.com
Hello Mysusan,
With over 100 homes sold in Alhambra in the last 12 weeks and with the low inventory of homes, I would say there is a high demand for your home. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions you may have or for the opportunity to list your property.

DJ Bonner
djbonner@kw.com
562-572-4203