General Area in Dallas>Question Details

Eric Walker, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

How is the area in the 75253 zip code? Is it ok area to live in and is it close to downtown. Just moved to Texas so im not sure about this area?

Asked by Eric Walker, Dallas, TX Mon Dec 31, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3104316792-948-Brooke-Forrest…

Answers

4
Liz Renfro’s answer
If you are not already working with an agent I would be happy to help you find something closer. I am a life long native of East Dallas.

Liz Renfro
William Davis Realty
214-924-9676
Eric, there are many areas from which to choose. Based on this address, I would highly suggest that you seek guidance from a Realtor who will represent your interests to protect you from making an error in judgment and a bad decision of where to live and what to buy. Having a representative costs you nothing but is extremely valuable. Feel free to contact me to discuss more about you are looking for.

Brent Rice, Trulia Top Recommended Broker (Pro & VIP)
The Rice Group, Inc.
Website: http://www.ricegroupinc.com
214-808-3100
Brent@RiceGroupInc.com
What is acceptable and comfortable and normal for you may be different for me, so realtors can't really advise you on if this is a good place for you to live or not. Only you can know that. Probably the best way for you to know is to drive around, talk to the neighbors, get out and walk around a bit, go at different times of day and night. Ask people in the stores around it. That's the best way to know until you get there yourself.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
You could get closer. Pick any 1 Realtor and work with them.

Kenny
Turtle Creek Realty