General Area in 92563>Question Details

Moniqueglamo…, Home Buyer in 92563

How is the Spencers Crossing neighbor hood in French Valley?

Asked by Moniqueglamour, 92563 Wed Aug 29, 2012

Moving soon would love to know all about Spencers crossing!

Answers

12
I love Spencers Crossing. The area is new and well maintained. Now that Los Alamos has opened up it is a quick shot to the 15 and 215 FWY. I see nothing but growth in the area and that is good for home prices.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 8, 2015
Hi Monique - Noticed this question is from almost a year ago - Hope you are enjoying the area! Congratulations on your purchase!
well there is spencers crossing i live in it but there are nore than just spencer crossing the names are spencers crossing iris and altura etc.Im not aware of a spencers crossing in French Valley but they are located in Winchester and Murrieta
Please contact me for more information. I live near there and will answer your questions if you contact me.
Sincerely
Al
Ha, funny you are asking about the neighborhood after getting ready to move! :) Wax only, Not that I know of. It's usually a combination or spa.
Yes Sokha, With Glamourwax. Are there any spas in French Valley that are exclusive in waxing only? My name must have given me away on Google. Lol
Thank you for all the wonderful responses we are in escrow for a home already.
I'd love to tell you about it! Please log in to our website at http://www.MurrietaListedHomes.com,
and we'll get back to you ASAP on the properties you're interested in!
Are you by any chance affiliated with the waxing place?
Wonderful, my husband works out in San Diego! You are going to love it out here. We live in French Valley and love Murrieta. There are tons of good eats, wineries, and beautiful homes at an affordable price. Email me me or call me at your convenience. If you haven't a tour of the area yet I'd be happy to show you around.

Sokhangov@gmail.com
http://Www.MurrietaFineHomes.com
Good family location with parks. What is your price range so I can send you properties?
Daniel
951-326-6410
dwillms@gte.net
We are coming up from San Diego.
Spencers Crossing is a nice area especially if you are looking to raise a family. There are 4 miles of trails to walk, hike, or meet neighbors. There is the sports park which is over 11 acres and includes lighted soccer & baseball fields, basketball court, a tot lot, concession stand, and a private recreation center opening up next year. They will be adding aswimming pool, wading pool, spa, bbq, shade structures, and some playgrounds making it a nice community that you would want to spend time in. There are also great schools nearby as well. Where are you moving from? You are welcome to call me with any questions. (951) 290-8577 Sokha