Ms Lambert, Home Buyer in Bayonne, NJ

How is the Greenwood/Hamilton area of Trenton? Is it a good area to raise children?

Asked by Ms Lambert, Bayonne, NJ Tue Sep 1, 2009

What do people think about the Hamilton Lakes area of Hamilton, NJ?
I would not raise children in trenton or any part of hamilton close to trenton. save your money and move into lawrenceville. There are condos such as the lawrence square village that are going for 130k right now
Lets talk. I live locally and am involved in the community.

Paul Camuto - Weichert Real Estate Agent
Hi Tan:

Greenwood-Hamilton is a large area, extending from the Trenton Train Station to The Hamilton Township Municipal building, encompassing two municipalities. There are varied schools and neighborhoods along the route. You can check my website for school information.

It would be for you to tell your agent where you wished to look. Your agent should not tell you where you might be comfortable. That's taking too much liberty. There are strict laws about discrimination that just might come into play as well.

Bill Holt
Good morning.....Agents cannot give you an answer to this question.

I suggest you ride around the area, check out the schools and get in touch with a real estate agent so you can get properties e-mailed to you, you will get a better feel for what areas you could be interested in.

Good luck, take a look at my web site: no obligation, you can check out what is available right now in the area you are interested in.

Good Luck,
Joyce Begg