General Area in 75013>Question Details

Saletomove, Home Owner in 75013

How is comparative marketing analysis in Bridgewater Crossing Neighborhood?

Asked by Saletomove, 75013 Mon Mar 26, 2012

How the sales prices are for last few years?

Great question.

Sales have been good in this neighborhood over the past 2-3 years, but as with most North Texas neighborhoods, there have been more sellers than buyers. That seems to be changing some the past 3 months. Rents have increased significantly and the buyers seem to be out in force. As with stocks past market performance is no indication for future appreciation.

I only show 4 homes for sale in the neighborhood now. If you would like to see them or get updates on homes that are coming on the market, check out the link below.

Allen is a great place to live. Please let me know how we can be of service to you.

Of course before you make an offer on a home we will sit down with you, go over prices, sales, and many other reports before you decide on an offer price.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
It appears that the agents below have answered your specific question, which was what are the sales prices over the past few years. Although their information is likely correct, a more important point would be what have the homes sold for over the past few months...this is because the real estate market changes and goes through cycles (sort of like the stock market). Therefore, what homes were selling for 2 years ago won't necessarily be a good indication of what they will sell for today. In fact, when your home sells the buyer's lender will require an appraisal to be done on the home to determine value. The appraisers will go back 6-months to review activity, if there isn't enough activity they may be allowed to go back 12-months, but never any farther back than that.

The real estate activity over the past 6-months in Bridgewater Crossing includes:

4 homes currently for sale. These homes have between 3000-3500sf, and are priced from $229k - $285k. Only 1 of them has a pool in the backyard. All 4 of them have been on the market for 90 days or less at this time.

1 home is currently under contract. this home has just over 3000 sf, was listed for $264k and went under contract within 7 days.

3 homes have sold in the past 6-months. These homes were from 2800-3400sf, sold in an average of 90 days at an average price of $261k. Please note that one of these homes was on the market for many months, but the other 2 homes sold within 30 days or less.

I hope that this information is helpful to you as you prepare to sell your home. If you would like more information on our services and how we help people get their homes sold, please visit our website at or call us directly at 214-418-0180. Our team of agents would be happy to assist you with your move.

Melissa Hailey - North Texas Top Team, Realtors
Coldwell Banker Jane Henry Realtors
Agents are excellent with all their answers. FYI you can have the perfect home , perfect location, on the market for years. THEN have ugly home , horrible paint, bad location over priced with 10 offers in less than 24 hours !

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor

I'd more than happy to email you a CMA for your home. This will return a more accurate result than just a general CMA for the subdivsion as a whole. I live in Allen so I'd love the opportunity to be your neighborhood realtor. Feel free to contact me.

Susie Kay, GRI, CHMS, SFR
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
HI! I was able to pull everything back to 2000 to capture everything I could thru the MLS. Looks like the history with a very 'quick' snap shot has values averaging out at about $71.98 for solds!

The last few years from 2009 to present had sold averages at about $77.43 and 21 properties sold in Bridgewater Crossing. The avg sq feet of those props was 3224 and average price was $254,997

In the last 6 months, the number the appraiser is going to use, the sales averaged at $83.42 and there were only 3 sales with 3132 sq feeet and $261,300 as average sales price.

Want me to send you this information via email? I am based right here in Allen off McDermott and Alma. Just send me your email to and I will be happy to do so today.
Thanks for the question and hope this answers the surface of what you were looking for.

Over the last 2 years there have been 9 homes that sold and they averaged $110.87 per square foot.

If you would like, i would be happy to send you a CMA from MLS or even come to your home and give you comps and an estimated listing price for your home.

Call, text or email and I will be happy to help you. Now is a great time to sell your home because the market is really picking up and homes are selling quickly, when you have the right agent like me!

Sherry Renfroe
Ebby Halliday Realtors
(214) 215-4145