General Area in Elk Grove>Question Details

Kevin, Home Buyer in Modesto, CA

How is Britschgi Ranch Community in Elk Grove?

Asked by Kevin, Modesto, CA Thu Jun 28, 2012

I found Britschgi Ranch Community is surrounded by Bond Road at the north and Laguna Creek Trail on another three sides, similar to houses sit in a bowl. How do you feel this community? Is this a safe place? What are pros and cons?

Answers

2
Lynnell Cuthbertson’s answer
Hi Kevin,
As a parent of children who attend Elk Grove Elementary school in Britschgi Ranch and Fallbrook, I am very familiar with the neighborhood. Fallbrook is a well established neighborhood adjacent to Britschgi Ranch, which was developed in 2008. The area is absolutely wonderful and as you drive through the neighborhood, it's obvious that owners take pride in their homes. It's highly desirable and consequently, can actually be quite difficult to find a home for sale in that area. I love the community and feel that it's quite safe, and the only con I can see is that the only access in and out of the area is Bond Road. But as someone who goes in and out of the neighborhood 3-4 times a day, it's never been an issue.

Please feel free to email me direct if you have any other questions about that neighborhood. The majority of the parents I know live there and I'd be happy to be a resource for you to get your questions answered.
Great little area, there is great access to the Laguna Creek Trail and to both Van Doren & Jack E Hill parks. Also, Elk Grove Elementary is located in the neighborhood. Very Safe area, there is an Sheriff Sub Station at the corner of Bond/Waterman Roads.

I think that the only con I have come across is access and getting back to Bond.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have further questions about Britschgi or any of the other ElK Grove Neighborhoods.