Venkat, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

How good is below address for rental demand "North 10th Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85021?

Asked by Venkat, San Jose, CA Wed Jun 1, 2011

How good is rental demand in North 10th Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85021? How good is this location for buying an investment property.

Answers

4
Here is a link showing a breakdown of all non-SFR closed rentals in MLS within a 1 mile radius of your identified property. This will show you the average size, vacancy, and lease rate for properties within a mile.

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?u90um9s3mis,12,1

I can provide you with these statistics that can assist you with your decision making process, however I cannot quantify these numbers for you in any way by suggesting that it may be a "good" or "bad" location for buying an investment property. Only you can make that judgment based on the data I or another agent can provide.

I am a bank listing agent. I list and sell about 100 REOs annually for five different clients representing 10 different banking institutions. We get new inventory all the time, many of which would make excellent rentals. I also have great agents on my team who work with investors. Give me a call if you need help.
You should contact a property management company that specializes in rentals across the Valley. They can help provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision before purchasing your rental property.
Actually 9826 N 10TH AVE Phoenix, AZ 85021 in particular
"North 10th Avenue, Phoenix" is too general a description to provide any meaningful answers. Can you be more specific? Do you have a specific address, subdivision or at least intersection?