Sam, Home Buyer in North Brunswick, NJ

How easy to get a tenant to rent a town home in New Providence, nj?

Asked by Sam, North Brunswick, NJ Sat Dec 10, 2011

Answers

6
Hi Sam!

New Providence High School was just rated the #1 high school in this month's New Jersey Monthly Magazine. New Providence is a small town located 30 minutes outside of NYC. New Providence is an extremely desirable town, rentals are very much in demand. You should have no problem in find good, realiable tentants.

Maureen Paradise Mallon
908-723-3788
Timony Realtors
New Providence, New Jersey
Rentals are strong Sam, I do not believe you will have any trouble. Pricing it right, just as for a sale, will ensure a prompt response from the market. But you are dealing with a strong rental market in a desirable town -- that is a great start.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Hi Sam, In the past year in New Providence, 51 properties rented in 42 days for an average of $2,150. Owing to the economy, rentals are swift in New Providence and the surrounding towns of Summit and Berkeley Heights. There is a nice variety of inventory, with single family homes being more typical in this area. Since these towns are served by the midtown direct trains to NYC, rentals may be easier All the best in your investment. JP
There is a good rental market in New Providence and inventory is low.
Debbie is correct- with a limited amount of town homes for rent, they tend to rent in a reasonable amount of time. Since most town homes are younger and have little maintenance, they are a popular choice for renters. For further details, feel free to give me a call.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 11, 2011
Hi Sam

Currently, there are a total of 10 rental listings in New Providence. Most are single family homes which are listed from 1500 up to $3500 (highest listing) for a 4br/3bth home.

As far as townhomes, there is only 1 listing - a 2br/2bth in Murray Hill Square - listed at 2650

There is a 2 br apt listed at 1300 (the lowest price in town) and a 3 br apt, at 1850.

I am not sure if you are asking how easy it is to find a townhome to rent there, or how easy it is to rent out a townhome you might already own.

As you can see - there are limited rentals available.
Overall - the rental market in New Prov., and other towns, is quite brisk, as many consumers can't buy in this economy, so they are turning to rentals instead.

Hope this helps!
Good luck, and please let me know if I can be of further help...........
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 10, 2011