General Area in Amite>Question Details

8ball, Home Buyer in Amite, LA

How do I get a listing for seized and foreclosed properties in Tangipahoa Parish?

Asked by 8ball, Amite, LA Fri Jul 31, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


A Realtor would be able to provide you with more details on forclosures and REO properties in your area. If you are currently working with a Realtor just provide your agent with the details on the types of properties you are searching for, and they can assist you to locate the right one for your needs. If you do not currently have an agent please contact me and I'd be happy to assist you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 8, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer