J.r., Home Buyer in mich

How do I find what the County/City Real Estate taxes are in the Grosse Pointe Park area, and else where near?

Asked by J.r., mich Tue Jun 10, 2008

see above header

Help the community by answering this question:


You can do a couple of things. A Realtor will be able to tell you the estimated tax's on a current property. Or you contact the City of Grosse Pointe Park at 313-822-6200 or go to GPP's municipality website to get access to the city clerk.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 9, 2014
The State of Michigan provides general information on this website. http://www.michigan.gov/taxes/0,1607,7-238-43535_43540---,00.html if this is a foreclosure, do not expect the homes value to be half what you pay.

Additional information will be available under each city. They usually have a link to property taxes and you can look under Equalization on the Wayne County website. http://www.waynecounty.com/pta/Disclaimer.asp

If you have a problem, feel free to contact me. No obligation or cost
Web Reference: http://www.mi-living.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 11, 2008
Hi J.R.

you can find the tax rates and estimated annual property tax rates at the State of Michigan Treasury Department website. It can be a little difficult to find the Property Tax Estimator on that site so I have a link to it on my website at http://www.MInextHome.com The link can be found under the heading "For Buyers".

Let me know if you need any assistance.

Web Reference: http://www.MInextHome.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 10, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer