General Area in San Antonio>Question Details

Jon Hanson, Both Buyer and Seller in 77269

How do I find 3 to 6 acres For Sale ?

Asked by Jon Hanson, 77269 Wed Oct 1, 2008

with no HOA, Restrictions or in an Addition around NW or W. San Antonio or Helotes?

Answers

2
Dominick Dina’s answer
Jon,

Work with a real estate agent who you can build a good working realtionship and go from there.

There are many properties to choose from. We are in a buyer's market right now so I am sure you will be able to locate one perfect for you.

If you visit my web site I am marketing a property in Median County, west of San Antonio, 5.01 acres for $65,000.

Dominick Dina, Broker/Owner
Christian Realty San Antonio
Jon,

Your best bet is to contact a Realtor who can perform a search of the MLS for you. Of course, you said "no restrictions" - do you have something specific in mind. This would help define the search for an agent. There are often some restrictions, but depending on what you're hoping is allowed, this can help give you some more options that you might not have seen before (as well, some agents just put "of record" in their listings, making it harder to know exactly what the restrictions are - that's when I call in the title company for clients, they can always give you good solid info on deed restrictions).

Are you thinking of building? Or a manufactured home? Horses? These are all common questions I hear when people mention restrictions, so I figured I'd ask them of you.