(2) select property search from the drop down box at the top of the page;
(3) enter the property address, do not use avenue, street, blvd., or drive;
(4) when the page appears saying "click here to view the image", click it;
(5) write the 14-digit PIN (property index number) which will appear above the property;
(6) exit the assessor's website;
(7) now, go to cookcountyrecorderofdeeds.com;
(8) there will be several selections to locate your property; you select search for property by permanent index number, enter the pin here, scroll down the page and click "search" or "enter;"
(9) once the screen appears, there will be a history of this property's transactions inlcuding each time it was sold, liens, mortgages, and foreclosures (lis pendens).
Hope this was helpful. April
You can click on the link, enter this address or any address to see the results you are looking for.
Cook County & the link is attached.
118 N Clark St # 301 Chicago, IL 60602
Best of luck.