General Area in Estacada>Question Details

Wynne Tegyn, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

How do I find a realtor in Estacada?

Asked by Wynne Tegyn, Portland, OR Sun Aug 12, 2007

I want to know what sort of land lots are out there. I need a realtor who can help me. My internet search hasn't been very successful so far.

Help the community by answering this question:


Just call any company like ours "Oregon Realty" 503-412-9757 or any other Real Estate company and ask the Realtor if they know the area and if they can help you with the buying or selling of your home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 1, 2010
I realize I'm replying to an old post. However, if anyone is in need of a competent and experienced agent in Estacada or Eagle Creek area, please call me. I have lived here for 19 years and have been an agent for 13 now. Experienced with horse, country and rural property. It's a beautiful area! or call me at 503-307-3219.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 5, 2010
We would be happy to help and live nearby in Sandy. Visit our website
Dale Crockatt Broker, ABR, CRS, GRI 503-830-0099
Sandi Strader Broker ABR, CRS, GRI 503-880-0995
Oregon Realty Company
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 14, 2007
or get in touch with me! I have a great buyer's agent working the Estacada area...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 12, 2007
Wynne: You could ask friends and associates for a referral, or you may wish to locate an Accredited Buyer's Representative in your area. If you go to: you can search their records for an accredited representative in your area.

I don't think you will be disappointed.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 12, 2007
Roberta Murp…, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
HI Wynne: Friends, family, coworkers and neighbors are the best source for that kind of recommendation. If you don’t know anyone in this market, then you could try This site allows consumers to identify a buyer agent who has been trained and who possesses the skills necessary to represent purchasers in a legal, ethical, and non-adversarial fashion. Those agents who have acquired this designation have demonstrated their commitment to full client level service to the buyer. They perform a level of diligence in the real estate transaction that is unparalleled in the industry. A designation less than 1% of Realtors have earned. Best of luck to you!

Melissa B Mancini, Realtor, CBR, GRI
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 12, 2007
Ask your friends and family if they know one to recommend. If not check with your local banks. They often have realtor they work with.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 12, 2007
You can ask family or friends for a referral to a local Realtor in that area. Also, you can go to the CRS website: Click on find a CRS and put in the city you are looking for. CRS stands for Certified Residential Specialist. Good luck and let us know if your need any more help.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 12, 2007
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer