General Area in Laurel Park>Question Details

Robin Reynol…, Home Buyer in Miami,Fl 33143

How can I find out about the property records for a house I'm interested in in NC?

Asked by Robin Reynolds, Miami,Fl 33143 Tue Mar 3, 2009

I would like to find out about the last time this house was sold, and for how much.

Answers

4
You can go to the county website at and with the property address or owners name locate the tax bill. Under ONLINE SERVICE, click on REAL PROPERTY RESEARCH. You'll be able to search for the property by the location address . Once you have the property data you can click on the DEEDS tab to see a list of sales on the property. If you multiply the Revenue Stamps paid by $500 you should have a close approximation of the sales price.

A real estate professional can help you get much more informtion about a property and all sales in the area.
Contacting a real estate professional would be the easiest and best route. You can also go to the County Websitem then to property record cards and tax listing.
Web Reference: http://www.alysiamaher.com
I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO OWNS 6534 NC30E BETHEL NC
Flag Wed Apr 22, 2015
Through the city website you can usually dig down to the information. If you have any problems, let me know.
If you go to google and type in North Carolina property tax records, you will find websites that will give you access to the property records online. I am in CT, so the sites we use are different. Good luck!