General Area in Atlanta>Question Details

Greg Johnson, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

How can I find an experienced agent this is used to working with 1st time investors and is an investor themselves?

Asked by Greg Johnson, Atlanta, GA Tue May 1, 2012

Answers

5
If you can't get a referral from a trusted friend then look to Trulia! I have worked with investors for the past several years. It has been interesting to watch the market swing from two years ago when the market was flooded with investment properties to the bidding wars of today.
I am happy to help you with your investment and financial needs. Atlanta is the best market with the highest ROI in the united states right now. It is time to BUY!
Hope this helps. Good Luck!
Andrea
770-238-2299
Greg,

I would look to family and friends to find an agent. Of course any agent would love to help you, but it seems that the best agents come from referals from trusted people that have already worked with the agent.
Dear Greg,

You are in the right place. Trulia is a good forum for doing what you need. While I am not an investor myself, I do help other investors. You should also network with family, friends and co-workers to find an agent. then interview them and see if they will be a good fit with you.
Greg,
I am an agent and have been an investor for 15 years. I work with many other investors and would be glad to help you. You can visit my website at http://www.Homes-In-Goergia.com. I have Investor information and tabs on my website.
Thanks and good luck,
Joe Carey
770-365-9467
Certainly by posting here, or by referral through another investor you trust. Many brokers or agents have invested in many properties through the years. I have been licensed for 27 years and have invested in over 15 properties that I haven't occupied. You ae welcome to contact me at Alan @AlanJarvis.com.