General Area in Bristol>Question Details

jalogan, Home Owner in Bristol, NH

How are the proposed wind turbines going to affect the sale price of houses in the Newfound Lake region?

Asked by jalogan, Bristol, NH Fri Nov 16, 2012

Answers

2
If you need a Realtor, I have many great agents up this way and I will be glad to recommend some to you if you wish.

Just let me know - be happy to help !!

Jamin M Jones
New Hampshire Home Inspector NH Lic#280
http://www.inspectorjmj.weebly.com

inspectorjmj@gmail.com
Mobile: 978-675-7597
Good Morning,

The affect the turbines will have depends on quite a few variables. Anything that "changes" the landscape will have some impact. I am still trying to obtain FACTUAL information on the issue. As happened when discussions about Northern Pass began it took some time to separate fact, from fiction and/or speculation and exaggeration. Then you have personal opinion to take into consideration. Some people appreciate the "green" energy and don't consider them a minus, others don't want to live anywhere they can "see or hear" them.

Another indicator regarding values will be the affect turbines have had in other locations throughout the State.

I wish I could be more pointed with my response but I need to do some more research before I can give any specific answers.