General Area in Bushkill>Question Details

House Hunting, Other/Just Looking in 11563

House hunting for vacation home either Saw Creek or Poconos Ranchland or some suggestions. I need a safe community. Since I live out of state.

Asked by House Hunting, 11563 Wed Jun 29, 2011

Any info would be greatly appreciated. (good or bad)

Answers

3
Great experiences with both, and many other local communities in the area. I wouldn't count all the others out either. There are so many great deals right now. I would be sure to check out many communities in the area based on house styles you like, and then see how you feel about the communities when you visit them. Be sure to do your own research online as well. Ask people who live in the neighborhoods, or the area about their experiences. I'd be happy to set up a Pocono MLS portal for you so you can do a little browsing yourself and mark your favorites. Let me know if you need anything!
I like both communitys. The homes are on larger lots for the most part Pocono Ranchlands. Saw Creek has a lot more amenities. I lived in Saw Creek and was very happy there. In answer to your questions you need to come and see for yourself. Both I feel are safe or as safe as anywhere else. Please email me and let me know what your looking for such as bedrooms, size and price range and I'll email you listings that fit your needs and wants. Please feel free to give me a call at any time.

I help make dreams come true.

Thank you
Laura Gehl
BHG Wilkins & Associates
Cell 570-350-1321
Office 570-839-4174 ex 333
Web Reference: http://www.wilkins1.com
let me know your detailed needs.....# bedrooms, garage, basement....price range?

Donna

ddibernard@wilkins1.com