General Area in Whiting>Question Details

Bonnie, Home Buyer in Vermont

Hoping to relocate to Ocean County - Employment first, then affordable SF home - I'm a Licensed Social Worker

Asked by Bonnie, Vermont Tue Jan 1, 2008

Would like to find a position within 30 miles of my home. I have been searcing online, but word of mouth I find is best. I'm especially interested in Hospice, however working in a Mental Health Clinic would also work . THanks for any suggestions! Bonnie

Answers

5
Hello Bonnie
If you are still looking for a new home in the Ocean and Monmouth Counties in NJ I would be glad to help you. You can reach me via email: lcsd03@verizon.net.
I look forward to hearing from you
Leslie Schue- Drake Flatt
Weichert Realtors
Hi Everyone,

Bonnie posted an update to her original question at the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Hi Bonnie.

As a Realtor, I have represented buyers and sellers in Whiting and surrounding areas. As a family support member and primary caregiver, I have been involved with several hospitals, home health care agencies, and that has included hospice. If you would like my feedback on which organizations were well run and helpful, pleas email me at Deborah@PeninsulaFirst.com.
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Brick, NJ
Bonnie.....I have some connections in this field and could help you out by word of mouth which is the best way to get connected. Please e-mail me at schmielowiec@gnrgmac.com for more info.
Hi Bonnie, are you looking for help in finding a home or a job? Visit http://www.Monster.com or http://www.Hotjobs.com to find job listiings. If you need help with a home, feel free to visit my website. Good luck.