General Area in 94550>Question Details

csen, Both Buyer and Seller in 94550

Home at 285 Mackenzie Court Livermore, CA 94550 This home is for sale however I believe it is a foreclosure but am not sure. Could I find out the?

Asked by csen, 94550 Mon May 31, 2010

sale price of this home?
The for sale sign went up about 2 weeks ago.
I can't seem to find out any information on it.
Thank you

Hello Csen,

This home is no longer on the market but if you like, I can send you similar listings so you wont miss out on the next one.

Good luck and please feel free to contact me if I can further assist you with any real estate needs. Thank you.

Kamal Randhawa

You have posted this question several times. The answer has not changed.

This house is now Pending. It was foreclosed upon and put up for sale with a list price of $584,900 and was under contract in 10 days.

You seem to be interested in that area of Livermore. If I can be of help to you, please contact me. We can discuss the process of buying a house which includes obtaining listing information as soon as it becomes available and not after every other buyer has had an opportunity to beat you to the house your want.

John Juarez, Realtor
The Medford Real Estate Team
Windermere Welcome Home