General Area in Hamilton>Question Details

Jennifer, Home Buyer in Hamilton, NJ

History of 5 Eaton Avenue, Hamilton, NJ

Asked by Jennifer, Hamilton, NJ Wed Aug 1, 2007

Wayne Zelenak,’s answer
I provided you an answer to your question on Eaton Avenue. As you know neighborhoods change over time. I provided you a history but if you are seriously looking for property in Hamilton Township, I can provide you with statistical and demographic information. Call me if interested in this material or visit and look at the Market Snapshot.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 29, 2008
There are beautiful homes in the Eaton Ave area but the area is not one of the "better" places in Hamilton as Wayne says. Too much of the bad element moving up Hamilton Ave into Hamilton. Nottigham (the highschool down the block) is horrible. If you can afford to, stay NORTH of Kuser and East of Quakerbridge Road. I am NOT a realtor but rather a home owner in Hamilton and know the area very well.

Check out the schools by using GREATSCHOOLS.ORG. If the schools in an area are bad, the area itself is can't be good. Right Wayne?
Hi Jennifer,
The neighborhood is one of the better areas in Hamilton. The property sold on 9-5-2003 for $265,000 and sold again on 1/29/07 for $341,850. As you can see a good appreciation value. If interested in Hamilton, go to my website and access my website. The Market Snapshot will allow you to search areas with an interactive link that shows statistics, photos, area shots, time on the market and more. It will also show information from the mls. Try it.
Web Reference:
Last sold in December '03 for $265,000. It's been on the market for about 3 months and was originally priced at $375,000. Are you interested in purchasing the property? Let me know if you are.