monicabartuc…, Home Buyer in Highland Park, NJ

Hi, we are 2 european arrived in US 2 months ago so with a very limited credit history but some money on a side. Can we still buy a house?

Asked by monicabartucci, Highland Park, NJ Sat Dec 7, 2013

Answers

2
Dear Monica,
The Moretti Team will be happy to assist you with your home purchase. It appears from your question that you have some interest in Highalnd Park. We are familiar with this area as welll as most of Middlesex, Someset and Union Counties. In order to answer your question correctly, I would need to know the following: (a)are you considering paying cash for a home; (b)do you require financing? Please reach out to us so we can sit down with you and go over the entire purchasing process here in the States. We are a team of five full-time Realtors and should be able to accommodate your schedule. We can be reached at (908) 912-5298/direct line or via email at Toni@MorettiTeam.com
Hi Monica...

By "some money" do you mean you have the ability to pay cash for a home - for the full price?

If not, and you need financing, please email me, and i will give you the name of my company's in-house mortgage broker - if anyone can help you - he can!

Best wishes...

Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties

email: Debbie.Rose@PrudentialNewJersey.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 7, 2013