General Area in 92555>Question Details

California-j…, Other/Just Looking in Moreno Valley, CA

Hi there, wondering why i cannot find any resale homes for sale in the PINNACLE COMMUNITIES IN MORENO VALLEY VALLEY SPRINGS OFF OF COTTONWOOD.92555

Asked by California-jewel, Moreno Valley, CA Thu Dec 3, 2009

Answers

3
Hi California-Jewel,
I live in Valley Springs by Pinnacle, and I think I can speak for everyone that lives her when I say that we love our homes way too much to sell. I own a plan 1 with 3,373 square feet, and a 12,000 square foot lot, who'd give that up? Four people live in my 4 bed/4 bath, and we all have our privacy when we want it, and I live in the 'smallest' floor plan.This neighborhood is also quiet, and the houses are built in such a way that we don't hear our neighbors. Our HOA dues are $29 a month, yes, twenty nine dollars. And 3 of the 4 models have 4 car garages. I imagine that if you were to make a cash offer to someone to buy their house, it would have to be in the neighborhood of a million dollars, or even more.
Good luck with your hunt!
Hi California-jewel,

There could be a lot of different reasons why you might not find any. It depends where you are searching, there might not be any active listings at the moment. Sometimes these 3rd party websites don't have updated information on all the listings. I attached a link with 25 listings in the 92555 area of Moreno Valley directly from the MLS. If you would like to see some just email me and I will send you some.

http://www.mrmlsmatrix.com/DE.asp?ID=7082385731

Hi California buyer:
What you are experiencing is not unique to this community. Currently inventories are at an all time low. In most areas we are seeing the inventory level hover around one month. In a healthy market that number would be about six months.

So what we have is a situation where we have more buyers than homes for sale. Prices going up because of the lack of supply, and multiple offers forcing buyers to bid aggressively in order to compete.

I would tell you that in a market like this you have to expand your search criteria, have an agent who is willing to think outside the box in finding your next home, and most importantly be willing to pull the trigger when that home presents itself.

I wish you well in your home search.
Best wishes,

Frank Spencer