General Area in 06877>Question Details

Lori, Home Buyer in Ridgefield, CT

Hi my sister wants to relocate to ridgefield and needs a rental. She has 2 small dogs ( maltese and yorki) maybe combined weight 8lbs.

Asked by Lori, Ridgefield, CT Wed Jan 9, 2013

She has a 15 year old son as well. I know she would like her rent not to go over $1500 and would like to also have a washer and dryer. If anyone knows of anything please let me know. My name is Lori ( I live in ridgefield in Old West Mtn neighborhood) My email is loritschudy@gmail.com and phone is 203-403-3218

Answers

3
I have personally used the Ridgefield Apartments. They are clean, responsive to service requests and willing to accommodate pets. There can sometimes be a waiting list for the apartment you want though, so I would call in advance to see what their availability is. The Ridgefield Apartments are located on Danbury Road and are close to many amenities.

http://www.ridgefieldapartments.com
Ridgefield Apartments, Inc.
109 Danbury Rd.
Ridgefield, CT 06877
Telephone: (203) 431-0143 x12
Fax: (203) 431-4028
Email: info@ridgefieldapartments.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 15, 2013
Try going through the Ridgefield Press on your own. Sometimes the lower priced rentals just direct from the owner of the property. You are asking for a tall order. I do know Steve Zemo at Ridgefield Apartments takes pets but his prices are higher.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 9, 2013
Hi Lonnie,

Thanks for getting back to me, but I l already did that. I was just hoping I would tap into someting that that has not been advertised.
Flag Wed Jan 9, 2013
Where is she living now? This is possible. You can have her call me. 917-279-8192