General Area in Santa Rosa>Question Details

Katie0724s, Both Buyer and Seller in Santa Rosa, CA

Hi all, I am looking for investor friendly realtors in Sonoma County. Does anybody have any recommendations? Thank you.

Asked by Katie0724s, Santa Rosa, CA Tue May 8, 2012

Answers

8
Dave Roberts’ answer
We're all investor-friendly. Seriously, I think we have a great real estate community in Sonoma County and here on Trulia as well. Almost anybody you find here will do a great job for you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 8, 2012
When you find the perfect realtor to help you with your purchase, keep us in mind for the Property Management side. With over 25 years of experience and 275 offices nationwide, no other company understands local rental conditions as well as we do. You can check us out at http://www.rpmwinecountry.com

The cost of vacancy is the single highest expense for owners and investors. Real Property Management has developed a system that results in the lowest vacancy rates in the area, combining a number of strategies throughout the leasing cycle. We ensure the property is in rent-ready condition and aggressively marketed to attract the highest quality applicants. Then we thoroughly screen credit and criminal background to place the best possible tenants. Finally, we keep those tenants happy with a professional, responsible staff they can count on 24 hours a day--which leads to lower tenant turnover.
Check with Kammie Quinones at Re/Max Pros. Contact her at: http://Www.KammieQuinonesRealEstate.com
She will give you great assistance with buying and/or selling.
There's "investor friendly" realtors, and then there's realtors that are investors themselves, and bring that knowledge and experience to every deal they represent for you. Now that's where the rubber meets the road - where the analysis of the investment, the exit plan decision, and the negotiation of the deal (whether buying, renting, or selling) will generate additional net proceeds for the investor.

Many agents tend to think that representing investors is easy money, but actually maximizing net proceeds for an investor requires shrewd understanding of the market, the buyers, the sellers, the banks, the tenants, the other agents, and capitalizing on those myriad agenda to the investor's benefit.

If you would like to chat with one of my many long-time investor clients who have been with me for years, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks, cj cjholmes@cjholmes.com

PS: We already know and use all the "insider secrets" for our clients (including many we've made up ourselves). There is no need for any of our investor clients to have to teach themselves. Whew!
Web Reference: http://www.cjholmes.com
Hi Katie,

Please take a look at my investor's Website that I have below to get some information and perhaps answer questions if you are thinking about investing for the first time, or are a seasoned pro.
Best of luck with your property search!

Mike
My partner Theresa and I specialize in Sonoma and Napa and have great referral agents in Santa Rosa area. We both manage and own investment properties and have lived in Wine Country for over 45 years. My suggestion is find an agent you like and be comitted to them and they will work very hard to get you the best opportunity available.
Please check out my website below. As you are in town would be glad to sit down and talk about your investment needs and my abilities to address them. As I worked as a paralegal for many years also, I like to think of myself as detailed oriented and professional. Best, Terry
Are you a new investor? Do you want some insider secrets? You might find a free buyer guide here http//www.richrealestatedummies.com that has been helpful to others.
Are you pre-approved for a loan and have your financing in order. This will be important if you
make an offer and find that you are competing with other buyers.