General Area in 07030>Question Details

Mba.ronak, Home Buyer in North Bergen, NJ

Hi Looking for a townhome or single family home in the 300ish range in jersey. Work in manhattan, prefer south or central jersey

Asked by Mba.ronak, North Bergen, NJ Thu Feb 6, 2014

Answers

10
I specialize in South Jersey if that's still an option for you. Feel free to give me a call to talk a bit more 856 452-1508 on the area and exactly what your needs are (i.e. how many bedrooms & baths did you need? Did you need to be close to the schools & parks, if there are children? how close to the state highway do you want to be?) Your budget is far above what you need so we can talk price later! If your more comfortable emailing I can be reached at James@jamesrembert.com. talk to you soon.
The Middletown area might be just what you're looking for! We have townhouses and single-family homes in your price range, and between the high-speed ferries (Sea Streak) and the trains (North Jersey Coast Line) it's an easy commute. The ferries cost a bit more than the train, but it's a very scenic ride, and they take you to Wall Street or 34th Street- are either of those close to where you work? Of course you also can drive or take the bus.

Text, call or email me and give me some more information about what you're looking for (how many bedrooms, baths, etc.) and I'll be very happy to work with you.

Leonard “Len” Dunikoski, GRI
REALTOR® Associate
Diane Turton Realtors – Rumson Office
8 West River Road
Rumson, NJ 07760

(732) 239-0739 (cell) (732) 530-6686 (office)

ldunikoski@dianeturton.com

http://www.rumsonfairhavenhome.com
Mba

Just call me. We can chat and figure out what your priorities are then work on choosing a few towns that meet your needs as best as possible. No obligation just help to start out with.
908-675-0167
There's actually a new 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,100 SqFt condo listing on the market in Weehawken at the often sought-out Gregory Commons building for $325,000. The building is literally one stop to Midtown NYC and two blocks from the bus stop. I think this may be a great fit for what you're looking for.. Click on the Web Reference below to get Full Details and Photos for the listing I'm talking about. Good luck!
Hi there, I'm working with a number of buyers who are making a move from Middlesex to Somerset County. Therea are options in the $300-$400K range in Bridgewater and to a lesser extend Basking Ridge, primarily townhomes but some single families. There are loads of opportunities in Somerset/Frankling Township in this price band as well. All of these communities are in Somerset County. If you choose to explore this area, please contact me and I'll be honored to assist you. In Union County you've got Summit, New Providence and Berkeley Heights. Pickings will be slim but we may find a townhome in Berkeley Heights. Good commute. Best, Jeanne Feenick Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
There are options in central jersey where I live and work. I cover most of Monmouth county. We can go over your options if you like.
I am a specialist in Central Jersey and especially edison township but I can absolutely do the Brunswick or anywhere in Central Jersey and Middlesex County.
give me a call for a no obligation chat so we can discuss exactly what you're looking for ,what your needs are ,and I can help you figure out the best place for a commute in your price range and the amenities that you needed a home.
908-675-0167. I look forward to chatting with you.
I

I know the market and that budget in the area you want to take a look at. N Brunswick is great area to look in for commuting and I also know areas in the areas of trains so I can guide you in the right direction.

Contact me and I will start that search for you.

Melissa Silva
201-527-7313
Melissasilvainstyle@gmail.com
I can go upto 400. How abt N Brunswick or Edison
300'ish?.........Ok..............
I am not in central or south Jersey...........but....you might want to consider W. Orange - which has an easy commute via express bus (45 min) or town wide jitney to the Mid Town Direct train into Penn Station (35 min). Your price range could buy you a 2 BR town home or a single family home with 3 br's/2 bths........let me know if I can be of help!
........
Debbie Rose........Prudential NJ Properties...........email: Debbie.Rose@PrudentialNewJersey.com