General Area in 10801>Question Details

??, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Hi, I saw a house that I love but is just off fifth ave. -btw north ave and brookdale ave- and i'm concerned about the traffic. How is the?

Asked by ??, Brooklyn, NY Wed Sep 23, 2009

neighbour.?

Answers

3
Hey I don't live too far from there I'm right off Ellenton. It's a little busy but not to the point where you'd be frustrated hey when you finally get home you can enjoy your beautiful home. Go for it
It's a pretty curvy road so the traffic doesn't move too fast there. There are some beautiful homes and nice parks in that area as well. Plus it's walking distance to many restaurants on North Ave.

If you are interested I'd be happy to help you with your search. Please call me at 914-273-9688.

Andrew Feigenbaum
Grand Lux Realty
http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com
Andrew.Feigenbaum@GrandLuxRealty.com
Office: 914-273-9688
It's a busy road, and a main thoroughfare, but the traffic doesn't move very fast on it. At least not as fast as it does on North Ave or Webster or a that has multiple lanes going in each direction. That's mostly because that stretch is kind of narrow - there's street parking on a lot of Fifth, plus its a bumpy road, so people tend to drive kind of carefully. It is a little bit of a pain in the butt to pull into or out of a driveway on 5th because of the street parking and the fact that the road has some hills and dips and slight curves affecting visibility.