General Area in Holmdel>Question Details

Jessjoy, Renter in Holmdel, NJ

Hi, I'm moving from Philly to the Holmdel area. What towns would you suggest I look at with a great nightlife for a young single professional?

Asked by Jessjoy, Holmdel, NJ Sat Apr 14, 2012

Answers

13
Red Bank is a great town for young single professionals. Down Town is a great spot for night life. Also Reds across the street. Great food and there is an upstairs lounge for socializing and dancing. Lots of shopping and safe to walk around at night. Feel free to call, local realtor who knows the area.

Patrick
Resources Real Estate
Rumson Nj
7326041382
If you are interested in Pier Village, I am a current resident there and have a great relationship with the leasing office. If you have not already inquired with the leasing office, contact me on my cell phone and I will give you a tour.
Well Monmouth County is a perfect place for a young single professional to land. Is Holmdel your job's location or where you have found housing? Either way the party is on in so many towns surrounding or neighboring Holmdel all within 30 minutes or less. The closeest party would be RED HOT RED Bank featuring "RED" on the corner of Broad and Front, The "DOWNTOWN" on Front St and Beuna Sera for getting your dance on. Many restaurants and shopping too in Red Bank. Since summer is on it's way, the beach is where the party will be at Pier Village offering THE AVENUE with a night club upstairs and a happening bar/restaurant ground floor and beach club $$$, or Sirena Or Sushi plus shopping, or Leggetts in Manasquan, Belmar has a bunch of hip spots and Sea Bright is fun too.

If you need help finding young fabulous people in the area please call me-I have lived in Monmouth County all my life and have lived in all the BEST towns! I have an initmate knowledge of the best party spots and I would like to share.
Red Bank! It's really the only one in the area that has a hopping night life. You could also consided Manasquan, but that's really big in the summer, and is more spread out than Red Bank.
You can get an apartment there and walk to everything, too.
Good luck with your move.
Hi, Red Bank hands down. Check out http://www.redbank.com to see what it has to offer. There are several surrounding towns that are worth looking at: Little Silver, Shrewsbury, Fair Haven,Middletown and Holmdel. Send me your wants & desires: #bedrooms & baths, garage, townhouse? etc. & I will send you some specifics homes to start your search.
Red Bank hands down and I will introduce you to other people who have made the move like you. Asbury Park , no way still has a long way to go for living all year round. If you want to be near the beach there are other areas for a better bang for your buck. Contact me and I will help you find a place.
As far as your question about Pier Village, yes it is a very pretty beachfront tourist attraction with loads of shops and several upscale restaurants. There are several newer condo communities and Pier Village has year round rentals. The summer is bustling but it gets a little desolate in the winter. However, there is usually some sort of live entertainmen on the weekends. It's a great place to visit but I agree with the others and suggest Red Bank and/or Asbury Park if you are looking for more of a year-round nightlife. Good luck with your relocaion!
In PNC Arts Center Holmdel there are great concerts all summer long. Reception center has paties before the shows. Buena Sera red bank and The Avenue , Long Branch and Sallie tees Monmouth beach are some favorites. 30 miles of beachs within 30 minutes. NYC 60 minutes away trains buses and cars. Have Fun!
Hi- if you are moving to the Holmdel area . . . . Red Bank is the closet "hot spot" for dining and entertainment! We live in Holmdel and would be happy to assist you with all your real estate needs! Just give us a call Karen 732-207-8154 or Starr 732-809-4028
I was thinking Red Bank too, but I love the photos I saw of Long Branch's Pier Village. How is long Branch's single scene? Are there more newer condos in the west end of long branch?
As Helen and Shanna pointed out. Red Bank is definitely best. Asbury Park is getting there again. But Red Bank is my first pick. So, Holmdel, nearby Middletown, Fair Haven, Rumson, Shrewsbury are all good choices to be close to the fun. And ofcourse Red Bank itself.
I agree with Helen - Red Bank is great! But, I also love, love, love Asbury Park... Would like to assist you with your search & can take you to some of my favorite places in both towns. Check out my website - my contact info is there.
Red Bank is the first to come to my mind, lots of activities, bars, restuarants , etc, while also offering a business area for the day!