General Area in Jacksonville>Question Details

Jay, Other/Just Looking in Jacksonville, FL

Hi I'm a licensed contractor trying to get some maintanace contracts for foreclosed homes and finding very hard to get some contacts. Any?

Asked by Jay, Jacksonville, FL Fri Jul 30, 2010


Help the community by answering this question:


Brittany Stewart’s answer

I would look into doing property preservation for banks. FannieMae is a big one and if you can get in, you can do trash outs, repairs, etc. Do a search for property presevation and start ups and you can find a plethora of info on the web. Good luck to you!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 4, 2010
Ask a Jacksonville Realtor to do a customized search of only active, pending and sold "bank owned" listings with the listing agent contact info. Then call the listing agents.

Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 30, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer