General Area in 08620>Question Details

Ginad210bride, Home Buyer in Bordentown, NJ

Hi I am looking to see how the school districts compare between Bordentown and Hamilton NJ

Asked by Ginad210bride, Bordentown, NJ Thu May 3, 2012

Hi Gina,

For individual schools in each district , a valuable resource is

As a parent & a realtor , the most helpful advice I can provide is to look at aspects of the school that would apply to your child's needs.

Resale value of homes is usually tied to successful school districts, but as a buyer one should also balance the factors of highest SAT scores & property taxes, if your child is entering elementary school.

I would be more than happy to send you the school reports for both of these areas. if you would kindly reply to me at or call my cell # 609-571-6644 with you email I will forward the reports for your consideration.
Suggest you tap the NJ School Report Card and make your own judgements:

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Hello, that is a difficult question to answer. As real estate agents, we are restricted about giving advice or recommendations concerning schools or school districts. I would recommend that you do online searches about the schools and see what people are saying and what the districts say about themselves. That being said, sometimes what people say on the internet under the cloak of anonymity isn't always the truth. So I would also recommend talking to people you know with children in the schools to hear face to face what they have to say.

Hope that helps!