General Area in Philadelphia>Question Details

Tiffany, Other/Just Looking in Delaware

Hi. I am a single parent with one child who is trying to find a good place to live.

Asked by Tiffany, Delaware Mon Nov 3, 2008

I will be attending Temple University in the fall and I'm trying to find a good neighborhood and schooling for my daughter and I at an affordable price. I don't mind if its 15-30 min. from the school, but I have had no luck finding an affordable place to live in a decent neighborhood. If anyone could give me any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. My price range is $650-$900 mnthly for at least a two bedroom.

Answers

6
Hi there:

I have available for rent a lovely 3 bedroom townhome in the Juniata Park section of Philadelphia. Right ff I 95 . Also near the EL.

Rent is $850 month plus all utilities. 3 month's deposit.

Please e-mail me if you would like to make an appointment to see.

Great neighborhood.
If I were you I would look in the Fox Chase area. The R8 train drops you right off at Temple and it only takes about 20 minutes to get there from Fox Chase. The public schools in the area are some of the best in the city as are the community programs at the Fox Chase library and the Fox Chase Rec Center. There are many duplexs' with 2 bedrooms in the area and go for around $600 - $800 a month. I attached a website to friend of mine taht is an agent in Fox Chase. Good Luck!
Hi Tiffany,
If you would like to know what is outside of the Philadelphia area, I could help. I am in Delaware County, which is about 15-20 mins. from the city. I'd be glad to help you.
Feel free to check out my website at : http://barbberue.yourkwagent.com to search for properties.
Hi Tiffany,

I just wanted to follow-up with you to see if I could assist you in any way or answer any other questions for you?

Please feel free to contact me.

Renee Porsia
Associate Broker
RE/MAX ACTION REALTY
(215) 669-0589 Direct
(215) 358-1100 Office
http://www.reneeporsia.com Where you can get your FREE market snapshot. Try it right now.
Tiffany,

Hey there. Also a single mother here so I completely understand trying to find a good neighborhood and school. Which can be very difficult in the city. May I recommend the University City area inside the Penn Alexander School Catchment.

Please take a moment to look up some information on the school. If you think you are interested then I would be happy to help you find something. (we live in the catchment)

Veronica
Hi Tiffany,

I may have a few options for you. Are you looking to buy or rent? Can you please give me a call?

Renee Porsia
Associate Broker
RE/MAX ACTION REALTY
(215) 669-0589 Direct
(215) 358-1100 Office
http://www.reneeporsia.com Where you can get your free market snapshot