General Area in Allendale>Question Details

mrgates666, Home Buyer in Bergen County, NJ

Hi - How is the parking at the Allendale train station compared to parking at the Ridgewood station?

Asked by mrgates666, Bergen County, NJ Mon Nov 11, 2013

Compared to Ridgewood it is great! One of the advantages of Allendale. You can get a space pretty easily anytime of day (unlike Ridgewood) The resident permit was $50 last I checked for the year and you get it at the Police Station. They will pro-rate it for you too if it is not the full year.
It is a great community for walking to the train and also many bus stops to Port Authority. However, there are more trains to Ridgewood and Waldwick.
Give a call if I may assist you further.
Patty Davis 201 785 7730
Keller Williams Realty.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 11, 2013
I'll have to agree with the other agent comments on parking in Allendale. Allendale is a great town with so many wonderful features. From the great schools, town center, lovely people and convenience to NYC and Highways to either the NY Thruway, or the Shore area…please call me if you'd lie an area tour and a chance to view some great properties. Thanks, Irene
Parking ay the Allendale train station is very good. There is plenty. You need to appy for an annual permit at a nominal cost. There are several neighborhoods in Allendale that are also in walking distance to the train. Judy Mille,r Coldwell Banker Allendale, 201 669 6751
The parking at the Allendale train station is very good. There is plenty of space for commuter parking.
You need to apply for an annual permit. The cost is nominal. There are several neighboors in Allendale where you could also walk to the station. Judy Miller/ Coldwell Banker
ALLENDALE/ 201 669 6751