General Area in Bellevue>Question Details

Yunadj, Renter in Bellevue, WA

Help! I'm moving to Seattle.

Asked by Yunadj, Bellevue, WA Tue Apr 3, 2012

I'm planning to move to seattle in about a month or so.
Can anyone tell me what kind of neighborhood these below address are in?
NE 13th Place Bellevue, WA 98007
140th SE, Bellevue, WA
I've heard that rent in Bellevue was pretty high but the rent for the property in these above address were pretty reasonable so I just want to know what kind of neighborhood they are in.

Yuna J.

Answers

6
Karen Mcknight’s answer
All of Bellevue is a very good place to live. If the rent is cheaper on the two properties you are researching, it is likely because of the size or condition of the property. Depending on the exact address, each of the properties you've listed may be adjacent to busy streets.

You may want to find a real estate broker who will help you with your search. if you'd like, I can send you a wonderful book on the Seattle area and it's neighborhoods.

On my web site, if you set up a search, there are links upon which you can click that give you great lifestyle demographics. Welcome to Seattle. You will love it here.

Warm Regards,
Karen
You can use this link to put in any address you like: It will show homes for sale and sold, but also Crime States, School reports, medium income and much more!

http://www.thecascadeteam.com/backend/cms/pages/edit/washing…

We can help you find a rental when you're ready too!
Good luck! Enjoy the weather there...and all the fresh fist.
I think all of Bellevue is pretty nice. My wife is from their and it is a nice place to live.
Diane is pretty right on. Bellevue really is all good as far as living & schools. Good luck on your move.
Jirius Isaac
Hi Yunadj,

NE 13th Place is just off a main road, close to shopping, but far enough away that it doesn't feel commercial. The houses are nice and the area just south of there, Kelsey Creek, is undergoing a huge renovation.

140th SE could be any number of places (Bellevue street numbers can be confusing), but it most likely you are looking around the Lake Hills area, which is further south of NE 13th Pl. Lake Hills is an older established neighborhood with mostly quiet streets.

If you are moving here to work with Microsoft, Lake Hills will be a about 10 minutes more of a commute.

If you have children, the Bellevue school district is top notch and the convenience to shopping in both these areas is excellent.

I hope this helps. If you have any other specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them for you.

Diane