Michelle, Home Buyer in Apache Junction, AZ

Hello, Is this property still available? Is this a short sale? Or conventional? How long will the owners take bids? What is the reasonable amount?

Asked by Michelle, Apache Junction, AZ Fri Nov 18, 2011

that this home will actually sell for?
Michelle Bagley

Answers

3
Michelle,
I have found clients wonderful properties in Apache Junction. If you would forward an address I could provide a buyer market analysis.

Feel free to contact me direct I could forward you some information on other listings too.

phoenixrealtorservice@gmail.com
Lucinda Tkach
602-799-6846
Michelle

Apache Junction is a beautiful area, the mountain views can be spectacular! I have a buyer purchasing a home in Apache Junction right now with great views and open space as well. We don't always find the open space in other areas.

Unfortunately the information about the home in particular did not come though? Would you care to send it again and we can provide the specific answer for you.
Web Reference: http://www.McVinua.com
Hi Michelle. What property are you asking about? There is no link to reference in your question.

Send me the address and I'll gladly look into it for you!

Thanks!

Jim Mitchell
Century 21 All Star, REALTORS
jim@theazrealtor.com
Cell: 480.231.6769