General Area in Atlanta>Question Details

lgayle12518, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

Hello! I'm looking to separate from the Military the beginning of next year and relocate to Marietta or Atlanta.

Asked by lgayle12518, Atlanta, GA Fri Aug 23, 2013

I've never been to that area and I was just wondering which neighborhoods were the best. I'm looking to buy or rent a house, with 2 or more bedrooms. Also, my girlfriend and I are expecting our first child which will be born by time we move so good schooling is a must! Gay-friendly would be nice but isn't a necessity

Answers

4
Marietta is not very gay friendly. They are not going to lynch you but as a gay guy living in Marietta it is not welcoming and I am working on relocating.
Try East Cobb county with a Marietrta or perhaps Fulton county with a Marietta or Roswell address
I have been a realtor for 15 years and I have assisted many families in purchasing their home when relocating to Atlanta. Whatever your real estate needs are, I will be happy to assist you with. I would love the opportunity to speak with you and give you information on becoming homeowners so as to educate you first. You can give me a call if you would like to speak with me further or have questions. Also, congratulations on your new birth to the family.

Gwen Harvey
Virtual Properties Realty.Net
770 495-5050 Office
http://www.gwenharvey.com
I will be glad to help you. I work Marietta and other cities like Kennesaw, Acwoth, Woodstock etc. We are retired AF. bscyphrs@aol.com