General Area in Denver>Question Details

Mike Finucan, Home Buyer in Bradenton, FL

Hello, I am currently looking for an apartment/home to rent with at least 800 Sq. Ft. for under 1000/month. What is a good young area near Englewood?

Asked by Mike Finucan, Bradenton, FL Tue Apr 22, 2014

I am a recent college grad starting a new job. I know nothing about the area. Any incite would be helpful.

Answers

2
MIke,

Dana is right steering is illegal for us to do. But I can point out that Denver is ranked in the top for being single, beer, open space trails, hour away from great skiing and all the wonderful thing we can do in the mountains. Denver boarders Englewood. The real question is what is your budget, amenities you want, how many rooms do you want , do you want to live in a high rise; apartment complex; or some studio in a cool old house?

If you would like my help give me a call to go over my service at 720.436.4503

Michael Summmers
True Realty
Hello Mike,

You probably don't know this, but it is illegal for any agent to advise you on a "young" area of town to live in. The slang term for that is called steering and it is a HUGE, huge no, no. Actually, it is illegal.

They can advise you on places that are at least 800 sq ft. for $1000/month or less in and around the Englewood area. Craigslist is a great place to start your search for rentals on your own. Just be cautious and never, ever send personal information via the internet and never, ever wire money. It would be a good idea for you to come a little earlier and do a 'scouting" trip to meet landlords and inspect potential properties in person.

There are agents who can help and would be a huge help being that you are out of state.

Best of luck!
Dane